Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Forty Hours to Departure

As a general rule, I find blogging a bit silly and a poor usage of time so this is a bit odd for me.  The next four months, however, will provide me with many new experiences which I would like to catalogue and share with my family and friends.  So here I go - my first blog post.

Right now, I have half of a bag packed with a collection of toiletries and a bed covered in pants, shirts, pajamas, hats, and scarves.  As I wish for packing elves, I am huddled under my blankets near the space heater and watching an episode of the West Wing.  I don't think I actually believe I will spend this weekend in Helsinki...hopefully I'll believe it when I'm there!

...this photo is not in Finland but in Denmark in November (I wanted to make sure I knew how to add pictures!)

1 comment:

  1. Hey. I'm watching Bones!! I'm so excited. It hasn't been on TV forever! I hope your flight is going well.

    ReplyDelete